Aromatherapy, also known as Essential Oils Therapy, is using plant oils to fight disease and stress. It is believed that the fragrance from the oils begins with stimulating the nose and then the brain influencing feelings. The result of smelling the oils can lead to exhilaration or calmness depending on the oil used.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
On-staff aromatherapist, Roberta Boyle, at Green Valley Aromatherapy talks about what aromatherapy is and how to best use essential oils.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in aromatheraphy and working with essential oils.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Aromatherapy/Essential Oils Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.