Acupressure comes from ancient Chinese medicine. It involves putting pressure on different points of the body instead of needles as in acupuncture. You can learn where the points are on your body to massage your way to better health.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn to use acupressure to massage yourself to sleep better, soothe tension headaches, lower HBP, relief stress and allay panic attacks. This video is presented by Carlo De Paoli who has more than 40 years experience in massage therapy and bodywork including Chinese medicine and osteopathy.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in acupressure.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Acupressure Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.