Woodburning (aka Pyrography) is a creative way to take your art and burn it permanently into a piece of wood. Your works of art can be given as gifts or sold for profit. Learn what it takes to create pyrography.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Peter of Peter Draws lets you into his creative thought process while completing a woodburning project.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in woodburning.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Woodburning Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.