Whittling is the art of using a knife to carve images from wood. This hobby is for the patient and the creative. You can design your project, create a one of a kind handmade item and then keep, give or sell.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn the basics of whittling and chip carving from Berry Williams on eCountry Lifestyle.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
More Whittling Materials
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in whittling.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Whittling Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Whittling (A&C) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.