By learning the proper technique of stamping, you can create your own stationary, greeting cards, pictures, etc. The three key supplies are stamps, paper, and ink. After that, the possibilities are endless.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn the basics of stamping from Britta Swiderski and then decide if this is the hobby for you.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in stamping on paper.
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Stamping on Paper Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.