The stamping on metal technique can be applied to jewelry, silverware or key chains. This unique style originally found on military dog tags have taken on a new artistic style. Learn this technique to create gifts or to sell.
I went to a class to check out this hobby. It was a lot of fun and you can see my experience here.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn all about stamping on metal from Lisa Niven Kelly of Beaducation.com.
1. Learn How (Books):
2. Get Materials:
3. Join the Club (Get Help – Give Help)
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in stamping on metal.
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Metal Stamping Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.