Creating stained glass projects could be your new hobby! Originally created as panels for windows in churches and various important structures, stained glass projects can be hung in your home, given as gifts or sold for profit.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn the entire stained glass process from Nancy Rasmussen. She gives you an easy step-by-step process and discusses the tools and equipment that you will need.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in stained glass.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Stained Glass Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.