Making your own soap is not just for preppers or the frugal. Soap making is a hobby that will allow you to create your own soap with variations of scent, color and the use of ingredients. Discover your own signature soap.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this comprehensive demonstration from Ways and How to see if you would like to make your own soap.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
More Soap Making Supplies
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for making soap.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Soap Making Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Soap Making (A&C) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.