Learning to sew is a great skill to have. You will be able to make your own or others’ clothes for personal use or to sell. You can also make anything that you might need around your house such as napkins, curtains, tablecloths, etc. Sewing can be a fun and functional hobby.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Wendy of With Wendy show you how to use a sewing machine.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in sewing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Sewing Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.