Sculpting with clay can provide hours of relaxation with the exhilaration of creativity. There are various types of clay that can be used but the sculpting methods and tools are relatively the same. Sculptures can be turned into bronze figures or used in clay animation. You decide.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this beginner lesson from professional sculptor Chuck Oldham.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
More Sculpting Materials
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in sculpting.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Sculpting Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Sculpting (A&C) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.