It is possible that you can do your own screen printing and make t-shirts at home. Once you have the materials and have learned this skill, you can easily make shirts, dish towels, etc. for yourself, to give as gifts, or to sell.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Nate from Nate Screen Prints will demonstrate how he does screen printing at home.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in screen printing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Screen Printing Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.