Scrapbooking is where you can organize pictures, decorate pages and journal about the event. Scrapbooking can be cataloged in photo albums, scrapbooks, or journals. You and your family will enjoy these books and your creative style forever.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Jenni Piette of Scrapbooks by Design demonstrates on Chatelaine just how easy it is to start scrapbooking.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in scrapbooking.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Scrapbooking Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.