The art of painting is truly an expression of the creative spirit. Painting is a skill that can be learned. It is not something you were born knowing how to do. After learning various techniques, the next step is practice, practice and more practice.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
To see if painting is for you, follow along with Marc Charles, a Scottish acrylic artist. This beginner’s step-by-step lesson will give you the confidence you need to become a painter.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in painting.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Painting Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.