Origami is the traditional Japanese art form of folding paper into various objects, animals or toys. A flat sheet of paper can miraculously transform into a 3D shape by folding, bending and creasing.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Jeremy Shafer, a professional origamist, will teach you how to make a bow tie from a dollar bill. Go get a dollar and get ready. This hobby may be for you!
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
More Origami Materials
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in origami.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Origami Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Origami (A&C) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.
My advice to beginners is to be patient and fold accurately! Glad to hear you have an origami pinterest board. I have followed you and sent you a message to join as a contributor.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I love your website! Really informative. Money origami is always great at a party. 🙂