Origami is the traditional Japanese art form of folding paper into various objects, animals or toys. A flat sheet of paper can miraculously transform into a 3D shape by folding, bending and creasing.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Jeremy Shafer, a professional origamist, will teach you how to make a bow tie from a dollar bill. Go get a dollar and get ready. This hobby may be for you!
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in origami.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Origami Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.