Needlepoint is easy to learn with just one basic stitch. Pictures are formed on the canvas as the colors change one to another. The completed canvas can then be used to make a pillow, a Christmas stocking or framed and hung on the wall. What a fantastic hobby to relieve your stress.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Brenda from Needlepoint for Fun will show you just how easy it is to needlepoint.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in needlepoint.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Needlepoint Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.