Mosaic art is the technique of using small, sometimes broken, pieces of tile, glass, stones, etc. and gluing then grouting the pieces on the structure. This type of art can be placed on table tops, sinks, counters, cabinets, just to name a few. Your creative skill will produce one of a kind works of art.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Mini Girl at Hot Hobby Tips create three mosaic plaques. The step-by-step instructions are really easy to follow.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in making mosaics.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Mosaics Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.