Metal sculpting is the art of taking either new or scrap metal and transforming it into art that can be displayed inside or outside. Your art can be exhibited at your house, given to others or sold for profit.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Michelle Vara of Ballard Road Art Studio discuss the process of metal sculpting.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
More Welding Materials
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for making metal sculptures.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Metal Sculpting Board click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Metal Sculpting (A&C) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.
Nice blog you have shared . i m also a welder and always look for this kind of stuff.
That’s so cool, Maria. Glad you found us!