Making jewelry for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell can be the perfect hobby for the creative spirit. No two of your pieces will look alike. Once you have mastered one type of technique with one type of materials, explore other types of jewelry making.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Video Jug as Vannetta Seecharran, a jewelry making teacher, demonstrates the process of how to make silver wire and bead piece and the tools needed.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in making jewelry.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Jewelry Making Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.