If you want to make interior decorating your hobby, find a designer or decorating show that you like and take notes! Watch and learn design principles and then create a style with your spin. There is a natural serenity when furniture is correctly placed in a room, complimentary paint color is selected and décor items are used for style and functionality.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Libby Langdon, interior designer, takes you into her home to share design techniques.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in interior decorating.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Interior Design Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.