Ice Sculpting isn’t just for sushi chefs and event caterers, you can learn how to create beautiful ice sculptures for your own use at parties or hone your skill and turn it into a business.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this sculptor from Elegant Ice Creations carve a face in the side of the block of ice.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
Start on small chunks of ice to practice.
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in ice sculpting.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Ice Sculpting Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Ice Sculpting (A&C) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.