Furniture Restoration enables you to take a piece of furniture that is old, worn, out of style or just needs a facelift and turn it into a brand new piece. Garage sale or flea market finds can help you get started by paying a nominal fee for furniture that someone wants to get rid of and create a piece for your home, for a gift or to resell.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Ryan Broom of The Furniture Restoration Place demonstrate for eHow the art of furniture restoration.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in furniture restoration.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Furniture Restoration Board and click Follow Board.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.