Face painting is fun for parties, fundraisers, athletic and school events. Why not be the expert? You can face paint for fun or turn it into a business.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Mandi Ilene explain all of the supplies you will need to get started in the world of face painting.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for face painting.
Become a Member:
- Turn professional and join FACE, the International Face Painting Association!
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Face Painting Board and click Follow Board.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.