Embroidery is a craft where you sew stitches into fabric to create a decorative embellishment. Even though a sewing machine has an embroidery function, it is the hand stitching method that makes each piece unique. Create your own design or use patterns. You are the artist.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Julia Matthews, Craft Editor of Better Homes and Gardens (AUS) teach the five basic embroidery stitches.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for embroidery.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Embroidery Board and click Follow Board.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.