Drawing is a visual art where one uses various tools (pencil, pen, charcoal, etc.) on different surfaces (canvas, paper, natural materials, etc.) to make pictures. Many of us have been drawing our entire lives but is it time for you to master this skill?
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Sycra shows you how to practice drawing. Is drawing for you?
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in drawing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Drawing Board and click Follow Board.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.