Playing with a dollhouse is hours of fun for little children. Making the house doesn’t have to be extravagant just made with love. This hobby is a great way to perfect your woodworking skills and the finished products can be made to give away or to sell.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this video from Clas Ohlson UK to see if you are interested in making a dollhouse out of wood.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here:
Start with a kit.
Create your own workshop.
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in doll houses.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Doll House Board and click Follow Board.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Doll House (A&C) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.