Decoupage is the art of gluing paper or fabric onto an item such as furniture pieces, jewelry boxes, and even kitchen cabinets. This hobby can turn into making products to sell or providing a service by charging to decoupage furniture for others.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn the secret to Decoupage from Addicted 2 Decorating.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in decoupage.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Decoupage Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.