Crochet, meaning “hook” in French, is the art of using a hook and yard to create clothing or decorative pieces. Various materials can be used to crochet depending on the look and feel of the project. Projects can easily be sold if you are interested in starting a business.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this video from Fiber Flux to see if this is something that you would like to learn.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in crochet.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Crochet Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.