Chip Carving is the art of chiseling out portions of wood to make a rustic, artistic design. Consider this creative hobby if you like working with your hands and have an attention to detail.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn the basics of chip carving from Kari Hultman. She explains the three types of cuts and then gives many decorative examples.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in chip carving.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Chip Carving Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to ask an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.