Chip Carving is the art of chiseling out portions of wood to make an artistic style. Consider this creative hobby if you like working with your hands and have an attention to detail.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn the basics of chip carving from Kari Hultman. She explains the three types of cuts and then gives many decorative examples.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in chip carving.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Chip Carving Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to ask an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.