Ceramics is the art of making functional pieces like bowls or mugs OR decorative art pieces. This is also an area where you can learn and perfect your skill and then give away or sell your work.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Take a look at part of the process from Expert Village to see if ceramics is something that you might be interested in pursuing.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in pottery.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Ceramics/Pottery Board, and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to ask an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.