Who doesn’t love a good candle? Lighting one instantly creates a soothing, relaxing mood. Learn how to make candles to give as a gift or turn your life around and make this a business.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Lisa from Farmhouse on Boone show you how easy it is to get started. She shows just how easy it is to make a candle purchasing a few materials and then using items you may have around your house.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
Begin with a kit to see if you enjoy making candles.
When you are ready to have your own materials and start cranking out the candles…
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for making candles.
Become a Member:
- Do you know of an organization that supports candle makers? Please share.
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Candle Making Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.