Football is a sport where two teams get 4 tries to move the ball 10 yards to their goal. One team is trying to score (offense) while the other team is trying to keep them from it (defense).
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch The On Deck Circle explain the positions that make up the offense and the defense.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in football.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Football Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.